Customer Support Representative
The Customer Support Representative (CSR) will provide daily customer support assistance to VINPlus's clients and also provide assistance on
client/prospect project tasks.
- Responding to client communications either by phone or email using our customer support system-Parature.
- Providing the necessary assistance and adherence to Service Level Agreements by client including the required routing and reporting.
- Client administration, including Service Notice Installations.
- Project/task analysis.
- Project issue/Service Level Agreement tracking and reporting.
Compensation and Benefits
- Ability to use/manage Parature.
- Ability to use/manage MS office tools such as Excel; Project; Word; PowerPoint.
- Ability to use/manage time management tools/systems, such as ClickTime.
- College degree/equivalent in administration.
- Experience in the Automotive Retail sector especially within a dealership environment, such as the Business Office or F&I.
- Ability to work in software development environment with time pressure deliverables and overtime requirements.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the US. Please submit your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive Base salary.
- Discretionary bonus plan based on performance and deliverable achievement.
- Competitive company benefits, including health care, dental, 401(k), etc.